National Cadet Special Activities (NCSAs) are a collection of nearly 50 different national activities nationwide that Civil Air Patrol cadets can attend! To be eligible, you must have completed Encampment. Each year, applications open between December 1st and the January 15th. Look through the list of National Cadet Special Activities and find the ones that are most interesting to you!
How to Apply
1. Log into eServices.
2. Open the Menu bar, and click "Cadet Programs".
3. Click "Registration and Payment System".
4. At the top of the page, click "Event Administration".
5. Under "Activities Application", click "Application".
6. Read the information on that page.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Create Activities Application".
8. Walk through the application steps and verify that the listed information is correct.
NOTE: Only make one application for all the activities you are interested in. List them in the order of preference.
NCSA applications are first approved at the unit level and then the Wing level. MNWG DCP Lt Col Albright requires all cadet applicants to submit a short essay (1 page or less) outlining why you want to attend the activity/activities applied for, what you hope to learn, how it would improve you personally and help your squadron and wing. Please email your essay to Lt Col Albright no later than Jan 15, 2023. Advanced planning, demonstrating excellent time management skills, and not waiting until the last minute is preferred and will be weighed accordingly.
Your essay will be used to earn Wing approval so your application can be processed up to the National level.
Essays are also used to determine how any available Highly Recommended (also known as "green lights") are allocated in the MNWG.