MNWG Cadets
Main Content

Find your representative

Minnesota Wing members can use the Member Intranet on to find their squadron's Cadet Advisory Council representative.  Follow the following steps to find a list of CAC representatives and find your representative.

  1. Navigate to and select Members > Intranet

  2. Log in (if this is your first time, you'll have to create an account)

  3. In the list of options, select Personnel

  4. Click the link titled All wing personnel by duty position

  5. In the list of duty positions, find Cadet WCAC Representative and Cadet WCAC Assistant

  6. Locate your squadron's charter number in the list to find your CAC representative. 

Don't see your squadron listed?  It's possible your squadron doesn't have a representative for this term yet.  Contact your chain of command to ask about volunteering to be your squadrons representative!

Assigning a CAC representative

If you're a senior member in a leadership position (e.g. squadron commander, deputy for cadets) at your squadron, you have access through eServices to assign cadet duty positions for your squadron.  You'll need to assign a CAC representative through eServices so that they show up in the list above, and get added to our automatic CAC mailing list for communicating with the CAC.  Follow these steps to assign a CAC representative in eServices.

  1. Log in to eServices, then open the menu on the top left

  2. Under Personnel, select Duty Assignment

  3. Click the red Duty Assignment menu at the top left of that page, and select Assign Cadet Duties

  4. Select a Functional Area of CAC Appointment, and a Duty Position of Cadet WCAC (Wing CAC) Representative for your primary rep, and Assistant for your secondary rep

  5. Set an Assigned date and select Submit

© 2023 Civil Air Patrol. All rights reserved.